We have all had a difficult year with various restrictions in our lives; we haven’t been able to do the things we enjoy, see those we love, go on holiday or even pop in for a cuppa! It has been even tougher for people who have lost jobs, homes and even loved ones.
Thankfully, there is light at the end of the tunnel now — many have been vaccinated and there is a roadmap out of lockdown back to near-normality. We hope that we will be able to go back to spend time with friends and family soon and do all the things we enjoyed before the pandemic. Everyone is talking about getting back to normal, but is this what you really want?
If you are looking for more than the new normal why not try looking for a better future and join God’s family? In the Bible in Psalm 72 we are told about many of the blessings to come, here are a few:
• One righteous judge to rule the whole earth
• All those in need will be saved
• There will be food for all — even grain swaying on the mountain tops
• All nations will be blessed
• God’s glory will fill the whole earth